Thursday 8 October 2015

Catch up later

As of today I am reduced to just using my iPad until we get back to the UK.  My desk top over here is about to be killed and scrapped by Ken.  Clearly it could wait some more days but we have such a long list of  'can't do until the last minute chores' I want to take out as much as I can as soon as I can.

We have decided to abandon pretty much everything other than clothes and personal items.  The condo will stay as it is.  This means we are spending most of each day trying to find people to give things to.  I am reluctant to leave the purchaser loads of good stuff to sell, or worse, bin!  Three bikes, vacuum, desks, linen etc etc etc looking for a home.

I am updating this now on my iPad and I assume it will work fine but it isn't my machine of choice for typing, so I'll be in touch again when we get home some time after 25th October.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Burygardeners,
    That must be such an unpleasant task! I hope everything goes well and gets done as fast as possible. Hang in there!
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so kind. Thank you. I am honoured you are following my stuff. Your work is inspirational.

    ReplyDelete

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.