Sunday 17 January 2016

What is this white stuff?

Sunday 17 January:  
Bit of a visual shock to the system this morning when we got up:

poor old birds in this weather

We have a ton of bird feeders around our garden for the two blackbirds and the occasional robin!  We live on a relatively new estate (ten years plus?) so there are no mature trees, hence very few birds visit us, but I keep trying.  The eight assorted cats that do visit the garden (aka litter tray) may also be off-putting.  As someone who has had a plethora of cats as pets in my time consider my hands held up.  What goes around, comes around.

from my chair

This is my view from my work chair in the Hive.  The jasmine looked really pretty all fluffed up.

Yes, I am sort of excited as it is our first experience of snow (excluding a ski holiday) that we have had in many years.  Not having to schlep out in it to go to and from work makes it even more attractive.


2 comments:

  1. Hello Burygardners,
    The snow looks lovely in your yard. Enjoy it while it lasts.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How lovely to see you here. It lasted just about a day which of course is just perfect for me - lovely to look at, not great to live with. Marilyn

      Delete

To prevent spam your comments come to me first. I will be as fast as I can to post them and reply. Please do leave a message.